KeyShotVR is a patent-pending technology that brings the advantage of interactive 3D-enabled viewing via desktop, laptop or mobile device to produce portfolios, presentations and collateral for design reviews.
Product designers, marketers and KeyShot users who want to extend the presentation of their visuals are able to create the high-quality, ray-traced 3D content directly from inside KeyShot. KeyShotVR is an integrated add-on to KeyShot Pro that automatically generates the code to be embedded into any website or company intranet, making it a turnkey solution for web content creation.
How it works
Interactive 3D Content. Anywhere.
With KeyShotVR, create high-quality, touch-enabled, 3D rendered content capable of being displayed in any web browser supporting HTML5. The content can be viewed using mouse or finger on touch-enabled devices and does not require a browser plugin to work. Furthermore, KeyShotVR is not WebGL based and is therefore able to deliver the highest quality of images possible across the widest range of devices.
Experience what is possible with KeyShotVR. Make a selection from the menu to load the KeyShotVR. Use your mouse or fingers to rotate or zoom the object. The progressive loading allows you to interact with the object before loading is complete.
- 5 VR types: Turntable, Hemi-spherical, Spherical, Tumble, Custom
- Output: jpg, png
- Zoom/Fullscreen options
- Set horizontal/vertical frames
- Set start and end angle interactively
- Unlimited output resolution
- Adjustable rotation damping
- iBook widget creation
- Render queue support
- Network Rendering support
- Background render support
- Realtime feedback: play, tweak, etc. for desired result as you setup VR
- Compression quality control: small size with highest quality images
- Floating license: KeyShotVR can be checked out separately when checking out a floating license.
Web browser features
- Zoom in/out
- Fullscreen mode
- Responsive sizing
- Automatic upload to FTP server
- Touch enabled: rotate, zoom, pan
- Customizable play and resize buttons
- Progressive loading: rotate images as soon as they start loading
- Customizable settings to adjust user experience: rotation damping, mouse sensitivity, zoom in/out, start frame, LOD