The revolutionary, patent-pending 3D animation system brings a whole new level of creating animations quickly and easily to your product development pipeline.
KeyShot Animation doesn’t rely on adding and managing keyframes. Instead, apply individual transforms (rotations, translations, etc.) to set up new animations with a click of button, and update materials and lighting as the animation plays.
How it works
Rather than relying on keyframes, we have developed a new method of applying animation objects to your model that simplifies the creation and editing of animations for 3D data. Simply select the object or camera animation to apply and see the animation instantly appear in the timeline. Adjust settings, easing and duration to objects and groups of objects, then render your animation as easily as an image.
KeyShot Animation Features
- Animation transform offsets (patent pending): Rather than relying on keyframes, KeyShot relies on individual object and camera transform offsets that can be combined, copied and linked to deliver a fully featured animation.
- Single application and environment: The animation capabilities have been built directly into KeyShot.
- Animation in a realtime raytraced environment: Setup, edit, and playback inside realtime raytraced environment, just like when setting up a scene in realtime for still image creation.
- Realtime Interaction: Full interaction with camera, lighting and materials during animation playback.
- Animation wizard: Step by step guide for first time users
- Copy and paste: Animations can be copied from one object to another and linked
- Helper objects: Select any part or assembly as rotation center
- Camera animation types: Orbit, Incline, Zoom, Translate
- Part and object animation types: Turntable, Rotation, Translation
- Fast preview output: AVI, MPEG
- High quality render output: AVI, MPEG, Flash, individual frames including Alpha channel
KeyShot Animation is included with KeyShot Pro, Pro Floating and Enterprise licenses.
If you have any further questions that you cannot find the answer to here, please do not hesitate to contact us.