INSTALL NETWORK MANAGER
Network Encryption System (Software-encryption) enables you to share a number of GstarCAD licenses on your office LAN. It gives flexibility of license floating among a working group. Before the network installation, the following confirmation is required:
- Information of product you want to purchase, including version language, version type (standard or professional) and the quantity of licenses
- Specify server computer to install and execute GStarLMS.exe.
- Server Setting and Activation
- When running GStarLMS on the specified server computer, the following window opens, Click Next to specify the installation directory of GStarLMS.
- Click Install after specifying the directory and start installing GStarLMS.
- After the installation is finished, a utility program group called “GstarCAD Network License Manager (server)” is added Windows Programs in which you will find:
- License Manger (server): Managing the list of licenses on the server computer.
- LMTools: A tool which is used to manage license server for network.
- Uninstall: Uninstall program
If you have any further questions that you cannot find the answer to here, please do not hesitate to contact us.